In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we take turns telling jokes! So hit play and listen to “The Jokes For Kids Episode #2” where we share some hilarious clean puns and kid-friendly jokes.
Jokes in Todays Episode:
- Want to hear a joke about paper?
- What do you call a monkey when you take it’s bananas?
- What goes zzub zzub?
- How do you get a squirrel to like you?
- Why did the robot eat a lightbulb?
- Why did Darth Vader cross the road?
- Where do kings keep their armies?
- What is a shark’s favorite game?
- How are two banana peels like shoes?
- How does a mouse feel after a bath?
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
- What’s in the middle of the ocean?
- What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
- What kind of fish goes best with peanut butter?
- What do you call a shy lamb?
- What’s brown and sticky?
- What does the easter bunny grow in his garden?
- What do you call a deer in the rain?
- And a few knock-knock jokes 🙂
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: