In today’s episode of 7 in 7 Nathaniel takes his second turn as host! We also go over his list of Crazy Question! So hit play and listen to “Crazy Questions Vol. 1.”
Questions in Episode:
- When was wind discovered?
- What is the smallest cat?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How are clouds made?
- Can you make a frisbee from a pizza?
- Can you make a bomb out of a Jalapeno?
- What was the first tree discovered?
- Can someone hit a bump on a wagon and fly up higher than eagles?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.