In today’s episode of 7 in 7 Nathaniel takes his second turn as host! We also go over his list of Crazy Question! So hit play and listen to “Crazy Questions Vol. 1.”
Crazy Questions in Todays Episode:
- When was wind discovered?
- What is the smallest cat?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How are clouds made?
- Can you make a frisbee from a pizza?
- Can you make a bomb out of a Jalapeno?
- What was the first tree discovered?
- Can someone hit a bump on a wagon and fly up higher than eagles?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: