In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we have part 2 of Amazing Animal Facts! So hit play and listen to “The Amazing Animal Facts Episode (Part 2)”.
Amazing Animal Facts Questions in Todays Episode:
- True or false: A giant squid’s food passes through its brain on the way to its stomach.
- An ostrich can run as fast as?
- When they get scared, ladybugs spray a smelly liquid out of which body part?
- Which type of cat can whistle?
- What can jellyfish do even when they’re dead?
- Where are a lobster’s teeth?
- What hard surface can snakes not slither on?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
Message to our Audience:As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: