In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we go over some interesting sports facts! So hit play and listen to “The Interesting Sports Facts Episode”.
Sports Questions in Todays Episode:
- Are Olympic Gold medals really made out of gold?
- Whats is the official sport for the State of Maryland?
- What is the fastest baseball pitch?
- What is the farthest football throw?
- What is the furthest hole in one recorded in Golf?
- What is the fastest a car has gone during a NASCAR race?
- What is the fastest tennis match ever professionally played?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: