Our first episode! I’m Christopher and I’m joined by my cohost and son Nathaniel. We created this podcast as a fun way for us to answer some of the hundreds of questions kids often ask.
In today’s episode of 7 in 7, we answer:
- Which animal has the longest teeth?
- How is chocolate made?
- Why do elephants have big ears?
- How do caterpillars become butterflies?
- Which animal can see the farthest?
- Do some animals really make their tails drop off if they think they are being attacked?
- What was the first video game?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: