Our first episode! I’m Christopher and I’m joined by my cohost and son Nathaniel. We created this podcast as a fun way for us to answer some of the hundreds of questions kids often ask.
In today’s episode of 7 in 7, we answer:
- Which animal has the longest teeth?
- How is chocolate made?
- Why do elephants have big ears?
- How do caterpillars become butterflies?
- Which animal can see the farthest?
- Do some animals really make their tails drop off if they think they are being attacked?
- What was the first video game?
Thank you so much for joining us on our first episode. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun. Have a question you want us to answer? Send us your questions here, and we might answer it in an upcoming episode. Visit our episode page for more kid friendly podcast episodes.