In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we’ll go over some common kid questions about Teeth! So hit play and listen to “The Tooth Episode” where we answer:
- What is the strongest substance in the human body?
- What did ancient cultures use to clean their teeth?
- When did brushing teeth become common practice?
- How often should kids brush their teeth?
- Can teeth repair themselves like bone, muscle, or skin?
- Which land mammal has the most teeth?
- Which ocean animal has the most teeth?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
That’s it. Thank you for joining us on our Tooth episode. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: