In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we’ll go over some common kid questions about Teeth! So hit play and listen to “The Tooth Episode” where we answer:
- What is the strongest substance in the human body?
- What did ancient cultures use to clean their teeth?
- When did brushing teeth become common practice?
- How often should kids brush their teeth?
- Can teeth repair themselves like bone, muscle, or skin?
- Which land mammal has the most teeth?
- Which ocean animal has the most teeth?
That’s it. Thank you for joining us on our Tooth episode. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun. Have a question you want us to answer? Use our contact page to send us your questions, and we might answer it in an upcoming episode or explore more educational podcast for kids on our episode page.