In today’s episode of 7 in 7 we take turns telling jokes! So hit play and listen to “The Jokes For Kids Episode” where we share some hilarious clean puns and kid-friendly jokes.
Jokes in Todays Episode:
- How does a scientist freshen her breath?
- What did the big flower say to the little flower?
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
- Why are fish so smart?
- Where do polar bears keep their money?
- Why did the pony get sent to his room?
- What do you call a cheese that’s not yours?
- Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure?
- Why did the picture go to prison?
- Where do cows go on Friday nights?
- What did one eye say to the other eye?
- and many more!
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
That’s it. Thank you for joining us on our Jokes For Kids episode. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At: