In today’s episode, we ask and answer some riddles for kids:
- What is full of holes but still holds water?
- What question can you never answer yes to?
- Where do cows go for their holidays?
- What invention lets you look right through a wall?
- What do you call a fairy that has not taken a bath?
- Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?
- How do rabbits travel?
- What comes down but never goes up?
- How many months of the year have 28 days?
- What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away from it?
- What can be as big as an elephant but weigh nothing?
That’s it. Thank you for joining us on our Riddles episode. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun. Have a question you want us to answer? Use our contact page to send us your questions, and we might answer it in an upcoming episode or explore more educational podcast for kids on our episode page.
Want more riddles for kids? Check out our kid friendly riddles.