In today’s episode, we ask and answer some riddles for kids: So hit play and listen to “The Riddles Episode”.
Some Riddles in Todays Episode:
- What is full of holes but still holds water?
- What question can you never answer yes to?
- Where do cows go for their holidays?
- What invention lets you look right through a wall?
- What do you call a fairy that has not taken a bath?
- Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?
- How do rabbits travel?
- What comes down but never goes up?
- How many months of the year have 28 days?
- What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away from it?
- What can be as big as an elephant but weigh nothing?
Our Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- Need a Break From Homeschooling? Teach Your Kids Some Life Skills
- 100 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids while Social Distancing
- Educational resources in case you have to teach at home because of covid 19
Message to our Audience:
As always Thank You for joining us. We appreciate you sharing your time with us. Hopefully, you learned something new and had some fun.
- Have a joke or question you want to be featured on a future episode? Send it to us using the Anchor App or via our contact page. If you send a voice recording we’ll be happy to play it.
Find Us Around the Web At:
- That’s Dad’s Coffee Instagram
- That’s Dad’s Coffee Facebook
- See all 7 in 7 An Educational Podcast for Kids Episodes
Want more riddles for kids? Check out our kid friendly riddles.